cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just at the end of my rope with selling on Ebay

The fees are ridiculous. Over the decades of selling with them,  new fees have been added & fees rose.  Not only this, but fees are hidden in their reformatting

of seller's listing forms.  Basically, when there's a formatting change, its inception by Ebay is, how can I trick the seller into clicking on a fee option that is kind of hidden or inadvertently clicked on.   It's like reading an ever changing contract that in the end only benefits Ebay.    It's way  too tedious to list.  It's like the dinosaur of selling via internet or compared to Apps.   Yet, they still have the audacity to charge these overpriced fees.  I am done. 

Plus, there are some real bad egg buyers who claim they never got their merchandise, got it and my profit was subtracted.  How ridiculous and its a real loop hole.  I basically gave away a beautiful  Michael Kors handbag to a buyer, paid for the shipping too! --I wish I could have given it to a friend rather then a complete stranger crook buyer, across the country.

Some of the horrible buyer stunts still leave a disappointing impression of the lengths human's go to to be rude and crooked.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)