cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item from China, strange tracking number shows "delivered", but never delivered

I purchased an item from China, the item's shipping has a strange Tracking number: LK514118520CN.  In the tracking details... The shipping carrier is EUB, whatever that is.  Left SHEN...

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY 2015 June 20 in Chicago IL, arrived at my Pennsylvania home on June 23, 2015.  BUT this isn't true.  I didn't get anything.  I can't open a dispute or resolution with eBay because it's system assumes I did get an item.  The only resolution with eBay is to return an item I never received.  The seller doesn't understand English, or understands English and willfully wants to deceive buyers.  What do I do?

UPDATE:  Didn't see a way to comment after the question so I'm editing the original post.  The item has been found in my pile of unread mail.  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

The number is a Customs Number and can be used to track a package for an item originating outside the USA.  USA sellers cannot use a Customs Number as proof of delivery for an International sale.

If the number shows that the package was delivered then your problem is with the USPS and not your seller.  The USPS certified delivery to you and they are the only ones who might know what happened to the package as long as it was not stolen from your location.

Neither eBay, PayPal or any credit card company will allow a refund or a charge back for an item certified as delivered.

And yes, the Chinese can speak very good English until there is a problem with something and then they do not know what you are saying.

Answers (0)