cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inside Ebay's camera

My husband's iphone camera is not searching the correct item.  When he takes a picture of say a watch all sorts of items come up but not watches.  The items that do come up do not even have anything to do with each other let alone a watch.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Inside Ebay's camera

Others have been experiencing this. I am able to get relevant results by disabling the "Lockable filter" option in the Filter Customize menu, but some others that have tried that are still having problems, so there may be more to it than just that.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Inside Ebay's camera

I'm sorry but I'm a little phone illiterate.  Where do I find the Filter Customize menu.  I've looked under settings but can't find it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Inside Ebay's camera

Where do I find the Filter Customize menu.

Start with a general keyword search that returns some results. In the upper right you should see a "Filter" menu -- select that. Scroll down until you get to the "Customize" menu option and choose that. There you should see three options. One of them is the "Lockable filter" option. Tap the toggle to turn it on or off. Blue is "on". Gray is "off".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply