cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was given 2 negative feedback's from same buyer unfairly

I sold two pair of earrings to a customer, Whom I sold two pair of earrings and she thoughts I supposed to ship to her 36 pairs on one earrings and 48 pairs earrings on the second.

The pair sold less than $40.00 as I tried to sell off my inventory (my husband had major surgery for cancer several months ago, encountered multiple complications) I have to tube feed him and administered medicines etc so I don't have time to do both).

Please see below as to exactly how I listed for years including the two pairs I sold to her.
Back sapphire earrings, 4.09 carats, quantities 2 pieces. Accented with 0.25 carat genuine diamond (36 pieces) so I said these earrings accented with 36pcs of diamonds equal to 0.25 carat.

After she received the earrings, she emailed me and said I supposed to send her 36 pair of earrings on these back sapphires

Second pair was 1.56 carat ruby earrings, set in half a carat genuine diamonds accent (48  pcs) pairs of earrings on the ruby pair.  (I had it listed accented with 48 pcs diamond) sold for $60.00.  she said I supposed to ship 48 pieces to her.

I explained to her I listed them in pair & accents pieces.  Had I list to sell that many pairs, I would have listed as 48 pairs earrings (lot).  I didn't do that as I don't have but one pair.

She determined my listing was misleading.  I have listed this way for years and she also selling on eBay, so if she think about it.  she should know a pair of ruby earrings alone would be sold for close to a hundred dollars because these earrings had half a carat of diamonds accent. So I offered if she want to return, I will accepted and will refund her 100% purchase price.

So she open return request, stating item not match description. I emailed back to her & I said my item listed correctly & if she says it's not matching description, it made me out to be someone who listed one item & sold another or not matching. I told her eBay frown on people who selling items not matching description, so I was being careful on everything I listed for that reason. Then accepted return and sent her shipping labels even though I don't' think that's my fault she misunderstand.

The day I received return, I went to eBay and refund her within the hour, but was only able to refund for one pair. both pairs return in the same packing. When I went to click refund, that's what I was able  to. I couldn't figure how to do the other refund as that return gave me no option. I quit for the night to give my husband the last tube feeding for the day, and get my dog out to do his business.

I came back to computer the next day, I received two email from customer. First one asked where was her second refund.  And the second email said she expect the refund for the other pair of earrings, and if I don't refund she will contact eBay the next day. So I answered her emails that I wasn't at the computer all day so if she sent me 10 emails I still won't be able to answer until I am here. Then went on to explained to her that I am working on how to refund since the second request gave me no option like "refund", but I will figure it out and refund her as soon as I can.

I went back to the kitchen & get feeding and medicine ready for my husband, took are of the dog, then sat down and have something to eat.  As soon as my husband feeding was over, I had to flush the feeding tube, before I can do anything else. So I went back to the computer, I received another email, she demand to know why she hadn't got refund yet when I told her I will refund her as soon as I can, and that was an hour ago and that she will contact eBay.  I told her I am trying and if I can't figure it out, I will ask eBay to help. Then I don't' remember how I did it, but not from the return request, I refund her.  She gave me two negatives feedback's that said:

"misleading listings. had to fight to get money back. sorry but true"

I called eBay and first representative read all emails from her and mine she agree I should get negative feedback just because the customer misunderstanding. She said she will document everything then transfer me to another person who can take off the negatives feedback.  She finally got another person on line and told me he will take care of it.  So I had to explained to him again. Then he told me I need to contact customer to get her change the feedback. I tried to explained to him that had I did something wrong, I would apology to customer and ask her to please revise the feedback. But this customer with all my explanation already and she still treated me this way, I doubted she will change. Now my customers look at these 2 negative feedback's they're not going to feel comfortable to buy anything from me.  But he determine he's not able to remove it, has to be customer. 

What recourse do I have. This is unfair to me.  When customer return things, doesn't seller have 2 or 3 days to refund?  I refund one within the hours I receive return, and second refund the next day.  She said she had to "fight " to get money back. Thank you for any advise.

GENUINE BLACK SAPPHIRE EARRINGS 

Quantity:  2
Cut:  PEAR CUT
Carat:  4.090
Clarity:  EYE CLEAN
Color:  DARK MIDNIGHT BLUE

GENUINE DIAMOND 

Quantity: 36
Cut: ROUND CUT
Carat: 0.250
Clarity:  SI-I
Color:  H-I