cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I report a scammer seller after more than 60 days?

Hello,

I had a problem with one German seller - does not recommend buying anything from electronic-express24

Story short, I bought something from him, item was not as described, item was because of that just partly usable. Asked him why didn't he wrote in description exactly what is wrong, he didn't want to hear it and had a lot of excuses. Anyway, because it was still partially usable, I decide to just leave it as it is and I gave him negative feedback for that and I think my negative feedback was very reasonable.

After few week he saw that negative feedback and was begging me to change it back and offered me partial refund (I didn't ask him, he ask me) and I accepted. I changed feedback and he didn't do that partial refund that he promised.

So refund never came, i cant change my feedback back to negative and I even tried to request for item return at this point but he just didn't accept it and eBay cancel the procedure. Now it is already 60 days after I bought this item and I think i cant do anything. But If I can I would like to hear it from eBay or some other ebayers.
It is not about partial refund anymore, 30€ wont change my life, but i would really like to report this seller, since there could be many usadisfied buyers that was scammed like me, so his real feedback as a seller, could be much more negative as it is on eBay.

Or there is any forum or blog or anything so I can at least warn other buyers about him. Ty.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)