cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has any one suffered financially at the hands of a seller on eBay

I bought a cylinder head from a company the advert on eBay stated cylinder head with valves very good condition, pressure tested. Part reside in London UK .the part in advert on eBay looked good with all valves seemingly seated I bought it because my head in Trinidad West Indies was cracked with my car laid up at the mechanic place when I bought it I was supprised to see the part tracking indicating that it is coming from Latvia via DHL I had it delivered to the shipping company but because it took so long to arrive in London I missed the shipping date the ship takes Two weeks and the cost of air freight was prohibitive I cleared it fro custom 28 days later but due to the poor condition of the head I sent it to the machine shop after taking the pictures below only to get a call that the head is cracked. When I contacted e bay they told me to resolve it with the seller who refused to repay my money and eBay said they cannot help because 30 days had expired. To my surprise the same head is now advertised on eBay at a different price with all the same sales pitch I paid 179 pounds you can now see it for 199 pounds so somebody is about to be scammed like me. Also eBay sent me a customer care feedback form on line but after I complained I was locked out from commenting on this company performance .

i turn to the community because eBay says the case is closed. And although I feel aggrieved I have no where to turn I am a 71 year old on a small pension my car is a 23 year old bmw e34 1993 m50 just be careful all of you the photo shows the part as it arrived with all the valves bent and still in the packaging

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)