cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassing Seller?

How can I report a seller to eBay with a fax of all of the harassing messages here?

I left negative feedback for a seller due to non receipt of items - a tracking # that showed the label had been created but the items never actually showed as in transit or had even been shipped.  Order from Aug 4th tracking number was the same as the tracking number for another order placed on August 22nd.    It took me 8 messages over 8 days with messages of "what's your mailing address" "what's your paypal email"  "check with your neighbors to see if they have the package" “it’s been sent please dear friend just wait a little longer” “I’ll refund you after you revise the feedback and close the case against us” “I’m going to lose my job” (yeah right) and on and on.  I finally had to get PayPal to step in and get my refunds on both orders. 

I would have revised the FB if they had refunded me without the whole hassle of it all but not now.  Now after another 9 days I have gotten 17 more messages.  I’ve told her (them whatever) to not contact me again every single time and that I would not revise the FB but they keep on and on daily and I am sick of it.  This will never end.  I have them on my block list so not sure why I am still getting messages coming through. The only thing I can do at this point is close my account which I hate to do since I also sell at the holidays here and have a small history of sales that helps me get through the “new sellers” criteria for faster payments. 

Driving me nuts – this seller needs to get reported but I don’t want to have to call – I want to send the proof of all of the messages to eBay to get them to stop or kicked off here totally.    No reason for any seller to not take NO for an answer and move on. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)