cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: What has feebay done to the item page and the way promos are shown??

OK, I'll admit I was once the avid eBayer in years past when I first started and it was fun and I actually made money on here.  Now, times have changed and I list my stuff and forget it until an item sells.  My question/issue is this...I noticed the Promotion that I have going (buy 3 or more get 10% off) has not been doing well at all.  I went to my listing and the promo is NOWHERE to be found (or so I thought).  Looking at my item from another eBay account I use for my "day job", I noticed that my blurb about the promo is nowhere to be seen....instead there is the top portion of the item with the picture to the left, the pricing info in the middle and then my acct info to the right.  What I did notice was 2 sections of promoted "like items" or similar items that aren't even mine being promoted before the buyer even gets to my description section!!!  WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT ABOUT!!  uggg.....AND my promo info is at the VERY BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!  So unless my buyers scroll all the way down, they won't even know I have a sale going on right now.....wtaf!  (pardon my abbreviated curses, I'm a tad annoyed).  Why did feebay move the promo/sales stuff to the BOTTOM of the page where buyers were rarely if ever, see it??  So, now there is no incentive to browse my other listings to purchase more b/c my buyer doesn't know.....is there anyway to fix/change this new layout disaster??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)