cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent sellers

I have purchased 5 dolls from one seller.  The first one I bought alone and didn’t realize it was fake.  The alisting said antique and the description said antique.  The listing category said pre-1930.  Then I purchased ; dolls and realized they were fake.  I even found the Nilsson line to be purchased.  She had another for sale on her page that also came from that same website.  When I went back and looked st the first doll in the description area it did say reproduction instead of antique.  I complained and resold the dolls as reproductions and lost money.  I just looked to compare what I listed to the other listings and she has a doll with the letter and handwritten date in pencil and is trying to pass this off as an antique for $85.  She has 7 watchers.  I have the real doll with the name and symbol in the glazed China priced at $400.  I have complained and am appalled that she is allowed l pass these fakes she makes at home as antiques.  To think that she can now just carve a k and write a date in pencil is astonishing!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)