cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraternal Order of Police Items

I recently had a Fraternal Order Of Police license plate HOLDER removed from Ebay.  This Item does not seem to fall under those items listed as not being allowed on Ebay.  In fact there are many items that are marked Fraternal Order of Police currently on Ebay and many have sold as well.  

Items that Ebay states cannot be sold regarding to Police:

- Emergency vehicle lighting or sirens
- Law enforcement badges
- Police equipment
- Uniforms issued by any international, federal, state, or local law enforcement agency or government

My item being something that just holds a license plate does not fall into any of these catergories.

My question is why can some items with the same organizations name be sold but my item was removed?  Thanks in advance for any information.

***UPDATE***  Called up Ebay and basically they will be pulling any items related to FOP as they become aware of them.  I won't be bothering to list anymore such items although the way they word this particular restriction in the rules could be much clearer.  Or maybe just block listings with this wording all together prior to being listed at all?  Lessoned learned.......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)