cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to follow through

Yesterday I was able to  follow through with the intitial instructions to call back after the alloted buisness days. 

I was then able to escalate a case that was opened by my buyer.

Buyer claimed Gap shoes were not authentic, stating they were not real leather.

I have a no return policy but of course anytime I make a mistake I always make things right.  

While speaking to the rep. yesterday I was told this case was closed in my favor for the following reasons:

1. The buyer admitted she had been wearing the shoes all day. (The rep could see it was odd to wear the shoes if she's claiming they are counterfit)

2. Because I provided proof from Gap's website that shows this shoe is calf leather. 

Well  things were not followed through with  yesterday  because I recieved a email stating the case was closed in buyers favor because I didn't respond to the buyers request.

I called and spoke to a rep. In appeals deparent. She read through the notes including from the rep. I spoke with yesterday. The notes DID infact read the case would be closed in my favor. 

After reading and admitting they droped the ball and neglected to follow through. She then explained since it wasn't followed through with the systems decision to side with the buyer can't be undone. 

Once I receive the shoes I can then appeal the decision. What!!! 

So now I'm suppose to appeal to be refunded on a pair of shoes now in my possession while eating the cost of the item plus shipping shoes to and from.

Any suggestions? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)