cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is not giving me the correct amount of my sales

I sold a bag to a buyer on ebay. With the shipping it came out to $202.50. Ebay showed that it was paid and it was not showing up on my paypal, which is how she paid. I didn't think she was lying so since this has never happened to me i wrote ebay a letter. They replied back that they are going to put $158.57 in my bank account in the next few days. I can not find a number to call them. All the pages seems like its to report sellers or buyers. i just would like the $202.50 put in my account and mail this bag out to the customer who is waiting for it.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay is not giving me the correct amount of my sales

You can not accept payments in PayPal. Your listings show that you are in Managed Payments.

As for the amount you receive, instead of paying PayPal before the item is delivered and at the end of the month, eBay's FVF is calculated on the full payment - Item price, Shipping and the Sales Tax if the destination you sent the item to is in the US.

The rest of the buyer's payment is sent to the Checking Account that you specified when eBay transferred you to Managed Payments, not PayPal. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply