cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Motors has become a joke - a very bad joke.

I am curious how many people are utterly frustrated with the revised ebay motors layout.   EVERYONE I have spoke to feels the same way - you have turned ebay motors into a usless piece of **bleep**.  Granted - my circle of influence and network of friends is miniscule compared  to the thousands or even millions of people who visit ebay motors on a daily basis.   But my goodness - after providing you feedback a couple weeks ago, then trying to figure out how to possibly get the site to do something useful for me - I have given up.   At that moment - I decided to survey a number of the people I know, who - like me - are into cars, trucks, and vehicles in general.  Look how long I've been an ebay member - almost 19 years.  That's not as long as the 45 years I've been maintaining, repairing, buying & selling vehicles and parts.   Guess what: I spoke to people near and far and - NO ONE is happy - NO ONE.  100 percent think your changes are wrong - you made the site worse, not better.  Also interesting - I'm the only one in the surveyed group that has contacted you about it.  Everyone else figures it would be a waste of time.  Since you screwed it up that badly, they believe thier feedback will not be well received and ultimately ignored, so why bother.     Maybe I'm crazy - maybe my friends and I are the extreme minority.    Why don't you invite the ebay motors community to complete a short survey about how they feel about the recent changes ?  Put in at the top of the Motors home page in place of the "Ride on with Right Gear" advertisment.      

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)