cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAY OPEN ONLINE

Received a message for E-Bay Open Online on Aug. 4-5-6

I have never done this B4.  I am really struggling with ebay.  If I have a problem I have to speak to someone from a foreign country.  

If I sign up for it, is it difficult to go online or whatever to listen to what they have to say.?

HELP!!  Do I need to sign up for all three days?

trytoretire

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

EBAY OPEN ONLINE

No.  You do not have to sign up for all 3 days.  When ebay Open happens, you will be sent a link to click on to attend.  We will probably also be able to view the agenda so we can arrange the days and times we want to attend.  I have attended several Opens (and when they were also called Live!) face to face in the past, and they were a lot of fun, and very informative.  Doing this online should be interesting!

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBAY OPEN ONLINE

No.  You do not have to sign up for all 3 days.  When ebay Open happens, you will be sent a link to click on to attend.  We will probably also be able to view the agenda so we can arrange the days and times we want to attend.  I have attended several Opens (and when they were also called Live!) face to face in the past, and they were a lot of fun, and very informative.  Doing this online should be interesting!

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBAY OPEN ONLINE

Thank You so much for your response.

I have never done this B4 and now I think I will give it a GO.

Thank You

try

Message 3 of 3
latest reply