cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Listing

Several months ago, for the very first time, I received a transaction defect.  I had an item that was sold and that was magically relisted.  I had to cancel the sale so I got a defect.  I contacted EBAY and pleaded my case to no avail.  They said it was my fault. This was when they were having a lot of problems including sold listings magically reappearing.  At that time I went back thru all my listings to be sure there were none that had been sold then relisted.  I sell unique items (books and clothes) and i do not sell in quantity or refill stock.

Yesterday I sold a pair of pants and hunted for them and couldn't find them.  I researched my account and saw where they had been sold on auction.  And then they had been relisted.  I work thru my ended listings on a regular basis to avoid these kinds of problems.  So I know I am going to get a defect.  I was told the best thing to do was not to contact EBAY about this.  I am sure I will receive the defect.  If i ship late or commit some other infraction then I have no problem with the results.  But in no way am I relisting items I have sold. What's even more interesting, as I searched thru my inventory, I realize a lot of items I had listed are no longer listed.  And, I did not end them.

Comments?  Advice?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)