cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do everything right as seller and yet no protection to seller

Sell genuine vintage perfume and because buyer claims not genuine...Ebay refunds in full!!  I paid Priority shipping cost, n/c ship to customer, gift item included, ship immediately and for what?  To be questioned about authenticity of an item I know is genuine/authentic, its called buyers remorse Ebay...get it?!!!  My question, where is my guaranteed protection...not expecting answer as I already know the answer, there is none!!! Sad as I am exhausted physically and emotionally from all of this.  No matter how much you do it is never enough.  Buyers are deceptive and know what buttons to push in order to get things for free!!! I have noticed a change in the caliber of buyers in the past few years, I can call them out as "bottom feeders" as that would be an accurate assessment of what sellers are now dealing with.  I have gone over and above on every sale, gift bags, candies, gifts, notes, free shipping, ship same day or within 24 hours and still this, no support from Ebay, and I suffer the losses!!! What's next, I guess this is probably the ONLY area I control, not Ebay!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)