cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese / Japanese listings and sellers

Fellow Ebay users.

I cannot get a live representative on this site very easily if ever.

Is anyone else tired of cheap Chinese parts and or guitars?

Overpriced , lying Japanese sellers scoffing up American or any current popular selling guitars in lots,  only to make them scarce here in the States to list them on this site for double the price plus shipping. 

Or playing with the price to include 'Free shipping '.

The same guitar sold by multiple sellers from some ' Guitar Pool  ' they have there?

I am .

I received several garbage Chinese guitars that are simply junk . Every part made as cheaply as possible and lied too about the woods used.

Great pictures in the add but it's not what you recieve.

The Japanese sell either newer models  as said or older vintage guitars that look great in the pics but are beat to hell with worn frets and a host of other issues with only choice pictures taken for the add.

Return shipping is very expensive and they know and count on that.

Ebay started like a big Craigslist, with sellers held accountable.

Private seller to private buyer in the USA.

Now , we'll over half the adds are overseas sellers peddling junk.

Ebay changed the availability to the sellers sales record but you'd check a sellers numbers which they no longer post..

Youd check a seller with 100 negative feedbacks, all in red.. but since they sold 1000 items ,Ebay lets them continue to list and sell. 

They only give you a percentage of the sellers 'Positive feedbacks which tells you nothing.

If it's not 100% don't use them.

96% positive if they made 1500 sales is a lot of unhappy customers. 

So Ebay does not care about us, made it almost impossible to speak with anyone..etc.

Please join me in boycotting Any overseas listings. Chinese and Japanese especially. 

If you want cheap Chinese parts ,there's plenty on Amazon. 

The only way to get the message across to Ebay operation executives is for them to see these overseas sales stop.

Dead Stop.

You must watch also for ' Ships from US ' adds as the Chinese are setting up offices and warehouses here.

Same junk.

Ebay does whatever the heck they want and we have lost any influence. 

Let's get it back.

If this gets posted at all will be amazing.

If not, someone at Ebay will see it and hopefully send it to the right people.

They just want our money.

I buy more than I sell.

Actually I rarely sell.

I'm a musician and guitar collector, and to recieve crap I can't even modify to sound or play well is heart breaking.

But for you who do, these overseas listing hurt you too.

Boycott, complain, stop buying anything from overseas sellers for 10 days at least and let's see what happens. 

We can all do it.

You have to hit them where it hurts most. 

Money...by not collecting their fees.

Musical instrument buyers like myself and parts for them,  we have plenty of other options. .

I for one will abandon  this, and use other sites for the next month at least or until changes are made.

NO MORE LISTINGS FOR OVERSEAS JUNK. 

We can do this.. G.L

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Quit buying junk from China.

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go to My ebay > Purchase History and select RETURN THIS ITEM.  For the reason, select Not as Described.  You will need to click on More actions. The seller will have 3 days to reply.  If no reply, then click the link to Ask ebay to step in.  If the seller accepts the return, he is responsible for supplying a prepaid shipping label.  Print out the label, affix it to the box, and make sure the carrier scans the label.  Once tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, he has 2 days to refund you.  If no refund, go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

If the seller is from another country, s/he will have to send enough funds to cover return shipping, because the seller cannot provide a shipping label good in this country, or refund in full without having you return the item. If the seller does neither, click on the link to Ask ebay to step in, when it shows up in the case.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply