cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case was closed, but, can I resell the item to the original winning bidder

As the description says.  After a no pay within 3 days after auction close, I opened a non pay case, gave it 5 days instead of the customary 4 and subsequently closed it. Now, the original winning bidder has shown me proof that he has the funds available that suggests to me that he can actually pay for it.  My question is how do I do that? I was told after an ebay phone call this morning that all I have to do is re send an invoice, but when I tried to do that in the seller actions column, it doesn't list send invoice anymore, but does list a send invoice within the contact buyer selection, but, when I do that it says this: 

>>We can't process your request due to one of the following reasons:

Buyer has already paid for this invoice.

The item is no longer available for checkout after 30 days since last created.<< 

..... neither of which is true, auction ended on Dec 20th.

So, can I offer the original winning bidder the chance to buy it? And if so, how do I go about doing that?  I can't offer a second chance to him as he's the member the case was closed against and is blocked from making a payment...or do I just relist the item and let him know its available again.

Thanks in advance for any help. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Relist and let him know if you trust him to follow thru.Many would not

Answers (0)