cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot italicize, boldface, underline--and paragraphs run together forming a long sentence!

A problem I've had before on the Community boards has resurfaced. This past week I posted a reply on Town Square, and I was able to both boldface and underline part of my message. All was well. But then a day or so later, the icons allowing me to do those things did not appear above the message field. BEFORE, I would correct this problem by hitting F12, which opened a window indicating browser info. I then clicked on the compatibility (?) icon in the original window. After a while, I'd hit F12 again to remove the new screen. Hitting the refresh icon then would complete the 'fix'. I would then be able to italicize, boldface, etc. NOW, this procedure does not correct the problem. When I hit F12, I see this: BROWSER MODE: IE9 COMPAT VIEW DOCUMENT MODE: IE7 STANDARDS I've twice visited the Microsoft site and seen that I'm running IE9 for Vista. (''The latest browser for Windows Vista''.) Anyone have an idea what's going on?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)