cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a transaction but the buyer is away, no way to contact

I made a purchase as a gift but found something else that would make a better present, unfortunately I I had already placed the order.. It wasn't until I tried to contact the seller that I realized the seller was on holiday.  Normally I wouldn't mind the wait, but I don't have the funds and have already found something that I am excited over bc I know this person would love it, so I can't help be a bit anxious; first, bc I don't want to miss out on the item, and secondary, the purchase in limbo won't be shipped until the seller is back from holiday which will be at least a week

That leaves me without anything to give in time enough and I don't mean to be a nuisance but this person is special to me and I want to come through.. Are there any alternatives as to how I can cancel an order w/out going through the seller? (I DID try to talk with her but all I I received was an automated email as a reply stating the date when she would be back from holiday).  I'm embarrassed to be so pushy, but under the circumstances, I would feel a lot worse for not at least trying to do something about it and any help would mean a lot to me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)