cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t print labels

Keep getting statement that there is a problem with label try later ? I’ve tried for the last 24 hrs on and off …..any ideas? It’s not my printer as I’ve printed train schedule during that time and it was fine. Who should I talk to at ebay?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Can’t print labels

You might clear your browser cache, or try another browser, or if using the mobile app, then print from the web version on your device.

If you are approaching a deadline for postage labels, you could print them on PayPal for the same price. Of course, you would have to manually copy the label address to PayPal and manually add the tracking number back to your eBay sale.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can’t print labels

You might clear your browser cache, or try another browser, or if using the mobile app, then print from the web version on your device.

If you are approaching a deadline for postage labels, you could print them on PayPal for the same price. Of course, you would have to manually copy the label address to PayPal and manually add the tracking number back to your eBay sale.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply