cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a buyer leave bad feedback after canceling an item because they did not read my handling time.

Can a buyer leave bad feedback after canceling an item because they did not read my handling time?

My handling time is four days. Buyer putrchased on Wednesday, asked why item hadn’t shipped on Saturday which was Christmas Eve. I explained to her what my handling time was and what her delivery estimate was. She told me that was unacceptable  and told me to cancel the order.

I later noticed she is a 14 year seller who is direct competition andsells the same types of items many, identical to me. I found it very odd that she did not understand about handling time. I had 100% perfect feedback before her.She has 14 complaints including lying about shipping items, taking  8 to 11 days before shipping while having a 2 day handling .  Anyway, I cancelled it as a courtesy and then she left me horrible feedback telling others not to buy from me. 
 Is she allowed to request a cancellation due to no fault of mine and then leave bad feedback? I feel like this was  done on purpose. I did request to have it removed. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can a buyer leave bad feedback after canceling an item because they did not read my handling time.

You can ask eBay to remove the feedback here:   https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/feedback

I think it should qualify as the "buyer" is asking for something that is not in your listing. I would point this out in the request.

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@threeblindmice18   THAT is ridiculous for a $ 6.95 item ... seriously, I think the competitive edge thing you pointed out is important too ... you cancelled because the Buyer requested it ... 

Check their items for sale then use the Sold filter over inthe left gutter and see if they sold the same item they purchased from you for more than you sold to them ... if so they were using you to source inventory and may have had to cancel their sale ... just a thought.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 3
latest reply