cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I cancel an order and refund money to buyer if already delivered?

I have a new buyer that is unhappy with the item says it is damaged. I would like to cancel the order and refund his money as he is somewhat abrasive and I do not want to deal with him.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can ask your buyer to request a refund for the damaged item or you can go to your Orders - Paid and Shipped. To the left of the item image where it says View Order Details, on the right side, click on the down arrow and on the list that comes up scroll to the bottom and click on Send Refund. On the refund page you can select a full refund or a partial refund, click Next. If you want your item returned, then the buyer needs to initiate the return. You can request the buyer to return your item. Then you can send the buyer a return shipping label and refund the buyer once you receive your item back (not before).

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thank you, I have already cancelled and refunded money, I don't want the piece back an hope to never hear from this buyer again

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can block this buyer from bidding on your items or contacting you. Go to your Seller Hub Overview page and under the Shortcuts list click on Block Bidders. Under Blocked Buyer List click on Manage Blocked Buyer List. Enter the buyer's eBay ID in the Blocked buyer list box and click on submit. You'll never hear from that buyer again.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your reply!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply