cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer, refused to pay B/O, Accused Seller insinuated malpractice told seller to sell it elsewhere

Hello.  I am a new seller. I received a best offer from a buyer and then the buyer didn't send payment.  The next day he asked me if I had more parts for his vehicle but I did not.  On the second day, before 48 hours, he responded to me because I was sending him invoices and he told me that I was going to send him "a box of junk" because I don't accept returns, which I resent and did not stoop to his level; I continued to be professional.  I didn't know that if I tried to cancel an order, I couldn't also open an unpaid Item case, so I've been waiting over 10 days because clearly the buyer was being unreasonable and didn't want to comply with cancelling the order even though he told me in an ebay message to go ahead and sell the item.  I can't open an unpaid Item case yet even though it has been over 10 calendar days since the cancel order request was sent to the buyer, and in my seller central, it says "eBay note: We're just waiting for the buyer to confirm they received a refund for this order. View details"  He did not pay and I can't open an unpaid item case even though it has been more than 240 hours.

I'm frustrated because I had 3 watchers who could have been potential buyers because my item is listed for $180 less than the going rate, and accepted the buyer's best offer which was $50 less than my asking price, my mistake because the buyer has been a member since April Fools day 2014 with 0 feedback.  I tried relisting the item 5 days after the sale because I called Ebay and their representative Vicky Told me that I could relist the item.  Now what do I do to get this case closed because the Buyer doesn't deserve my item and I will send them a full refund if they try to buy the item because they will most likely try and abuse the buyer protection program.

EDIT:  I Deserve A Final Value Fee Credit on my account, will they issue me a final value fee credit???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi

If a FULL 10 days have passed ... meaning 240 hours ... you can close the cancellation request yourself.  Put the buyer on your Blocked Bidders List so that they can't bid/ buy from you again:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html

I hope you said that 'buyer requested the cancellation' at the time you cancelled.  Otherwise you got a defect from eBay.  You really should have filed the unpaid item dispute. 

EDIT:  Yes, you'll get your FV fees refunded once you close the cancellation request.

Answers (0)