cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer opens return case saying the item was damaged...

The buyer received the item (sunglasses) 2 weeks ago. They were wrapped in a paper and packed in a box. Sunglasses were in perfect condition. Today he opened return case by saying that the item arrived with broken frame - he was out of town those 2 weeks so he opened the box only today. So, as I understand, the only way to damage the eyeglasses in a box, is to damage the box. If the box was damaged by the post employer, the post is responsible for that and the recipient has the rights to ask the post for compensation (I don't know all the postal regulations in these situations). The point is - I don't feel it as my fault, because I sent the item packed as well as it was possible. But the weirdest for me is the fact that the buyer doesn't say a word about the damaged box and also that he opened a case only 2 weeks after he received the item. It looks like he was wearing the sunglasses 2 weeks and then somehow broke them. And now he just want to get money back. Or even if the post was guilty - why do I need to make full refund for a mistake that I didn't do? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)