cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer complaining items are missing fro sewing kit but my pics and eyeballs show me otherwise.

I recently sold a Christmas stocking kit and took pics of both the front and back and now I am getitng emails form the buyer saying some of it is missing, like the thread, beads and sequins. She also states that someone careffullyt slit the  top of the pgk, took the items out and then tapped it back up to make it look new again. I look over my items very careful before lsiting and thre was no tape on that pkg. The only problem was the plastic had price tags on it before that were taken off and made the outside plastic look a little rough, not new looking. I have looked at other listing just like the one I did and they all look the same to me.

I have a feeling this buyer is wanting a refund or she tells me to just refund her 30% to cover the cost of the items missing.

I have 100% feedback and don;t want that ruined but I also will not be lied too either.

Here is a list of others just like it and the pics of th back are just the same as far as contents. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=New+Bucilla+Jungle+Bells+Christmas+FeltStocking+Kit+82906+Color...

Here is the back of the stocking kit and I swear I see all the stuff she claims is missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)