cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought as a Guest and haven't received my item

Hello,

Has anyone ever experienced this with eBay: I bought a pair of sneakers about a month ago as a guest on eBay. The order went through, I was charged for the purchase, and I received an email confirming my order. A few days later, I get another email from eBay saying that my account has been suspended. I then tried to contact the seller and heard nothing back. Then I tried to search for my order by using the item number, and got a message saying that my order could not be found. I have tried searching for a number to contact someone at eBay but I keep getting redirected to the automated system. I am at my wits end at this point. I was charged for the item, I have not received the item, and I am getting no response from the seller. What should I do? At this point, I just want my money back and there seems to be no one I can talk to to get this resolved. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Guest purchases are not connected to an account.

For help with a guest purchase, sign out of your eBay account, then use the order details link in the email that eBay sent regarding the guest order.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have done that and when I click on the view order details, I get a message that say something went wrong with your order. At this point, I am going to dispute the charge with my bank because I am getting no response from the buyer nor eBay. It is so frustrating

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

when I click on the view order details, I get a message that say something went wrong

Make sure you are not signed in to any eBay account when using that link or you will get an error message.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply