cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction Format Bidding Rules from a humbly embarrassed Sophomore seller.

If Someone can help me out here I would Appreciate it. I'm new to auctions in general.  I have Never been to one and i'm not sure about a few things.  My main question is can a seller have an associate or employee bid on there behalf.  I would say Ethically It 's unfair and probably wouldn't Make you very popular, But does it break eBay policy or a community rule or understanding.  Secondly anyTIPS for a successful auction would be incredibly welcomed. I have tried probably every possible combination of listings format I could think of that were approved by eBay, from reserves, to .99 cent starting bid, to adjusting shipping policies and adding handling charge, I have tried 3-day to 10-day and some how I'm always left with the short end of the stick. I would never end and auction because im a man of my word, and that's just bad business. I basically gave away my last two items worth 30 to 50 bucks each ,Easily, for .99 cent's. Then I had to pay to ship them. Ouch!  Any Body? I Implore you ,PLEASE Help ThanksMan Frustrated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)