cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else getting horrendous service from ebay as a Seller?

I opened a case because a buyer tried to return an item saying it was defective. The item was listed as for parts/not working and the defect was noted. The buyer clearly didn't bother to read the listing. This return would mean I have to pay return shipping for the buyer's error. I asked in the case for the reason for the return to be changed so I don't have to pay return shipping. The case gets resolved within 1 hour in the BUYER's favor! It's like the rep didn't even read the case. I call to appeal and the touchtone menu doesn't register anything I type into my phone so I can't even advance to a rep. It seems like every time I've made requests or calls in the last few months I do nothing but waste my time and energy to get no where. I'm not a person who makes a lot of complaints but I do ask ebay to step in when a buyer is clearly out of line and costing me money or damaging my seller reputation. ebay rarely does a thing about it even when I can present a mountain of evidence and emails for review. If they do decide in my favor it is always a "courtesy credit" and there is no education or recourse for the out of line buyer. I'm getting very fed-up here. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)