cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account on hold for charges not paid. Charges reversed EBAY Error - Account on hold until paid

Thieves - Criminal

My account is on hold until I pay fees that are not owed.

EFF Them

To:hd-parts
Sent:Aug-07-20 07:57

Hello Eric,

Thank you for writing eBay regarding the hold on your account. I understand that you want your account fix. Allow me to explain further.

If you paid the full balance due on the account, the Hold will be automatically removed within 24 hours. Rest assured this will be taken cared of.

I trust that everything was explained. I wish you all the best for your future trading on eBay.

Sincerely,
Lowena V.
eBay Customer Service

Sent:Aug-06-20 10:13

Dear hd-parts,

eBay offers all sellers monthly zero insertion fee listings that can be used to introduce, test, and sell new inventory.

On July 31, 2020 we experienced a brief technical error that resulted in insertion fees being incorrectly charged to your account.

We’ve credited your account for the full amount of the incorrect insertion fee charges. The credit will appear as a “One-time fee credit” on your next eBay invoice.

We apologize for any concern or inconvenience this issue may have caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked to rectify the situation.

Thank you for selling on eBay,

Your Selling Team

Not like you can make any money with  13% EBAY Vig....

Thieves - Criminal

EFF Them

Hello Eric,

Thank you for writing eBay regarding the hold on your account. I understand that you want your account fix. Allow me to explain further.

If you paid the full balance due on the account, the Hold will be automatically removed within 24 hours. Rest assured this will be taken cared of.

I trust that everything was explained. I wish you all the best for your future trading on eBay.

Sincerely,
Lowena V.
eBay Customer Service

Dear hd-parts,

eBay offers all sellers monthly zero insertion fee listings that can be used to introduce, test, and sell new inventory.

On July 31, 2020 we experienced a brief technical error that resulted in insertion fees being incorrectly charged to your account.

We’ve credited your account for the full amount of the incorrect insertion fee charges. The credit will appear as a “One-time fee credit” on your next eBay invoice.

We apologize for any concern or inconvenience this issue may have caused, and appreciate your patience while we worked to rectify the situation.

Your Selling Team

Thieves - Criminal

EFF Them

Hello Eric,

Sincerely,
Lowena V.
eBay Customer Service

Dear hd-parts,

eBay offers all sellers monthly zero insertion fees listings that can be used to introduce, test, and sell new inventory.

Your Selling Team

americanmademotorcycleparts dot com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)