Archive Treasure Hunt
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any one who won can you help maybe?

Hey ok so if you are a person who won already what did you see when you opened up the page? was it obvious that it was the winning item? was there anything about a user id involved with the seller? was there anything else in the title that could be u...

CLUE/TITLE Connection Thread!!!!

I don't know if anyone tried to start this, but we should have a thread post (maybe this one), where we can show the connections between the clues and the winning auction titles. I know most of the connections seem totally outrageous, but it'd be a l...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

SAYING GOODYE!

I hunt in day And through the night This Ebay game I can not fight Of my gaze It has a hold Help me stop before I'm old. My family says They've had enough! On my butt they are getting tough. Good bye to Treasure Hunt Good bye to all I must sit by or ...

HOW DO YOU KNOW

OK, I THINK I FOUND THE 1800'S THEATER ITEM, BUT HOW DO I KNOW? I DON'T WANT TO GET STUCK PUTTING A BID IN AND HAVING TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY.

This Game Is A CONSPIRACY!

This game is a big fake. Think about 25 $1000 prizes over 8 days. That's a whole lot of money. 25,0000 a day and 200,000 over 8 days. Do you really think they'd give away that much money? No one is really winning. We never hear from a winner and we'v...

advanced search

Do u think advanced search will help, BIN, Paypal, USA only, contest ending day, etc.?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I THINK THAT BY SOLVING ONE OF THESE PUZZLES, YOU"VE PROVEN YOU'RE INSANE

ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY AND NONSENSE!!! Let's see, elemental group. Oxygen=element, need it to BREATHE, I am breathing NOW, the NOW 6 album has Britney SPEARS on it, Natives throw SPEARS in AFRICA at ANTELOPES, who RUN and JUMP like people did in the 50s,...

Clues and ansers

Ive played with the treasure hunt a little here and there but I have to admit I very rarely ever understand how one can make the leap from the clue to the answer. A recent one that still completely confuses me is the "an axe to grind by the bay" with...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.