Archive Treasure Hunt
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

treasure hunt-or publicity

This game could be just a bit more fair- I feel in order to find the winning listing-winners just happen upon them--even with lateral thinking some of these clues are so totally nothing near what the answer is .

American Idol sucked tonight!

I can't believe I quit playing this game to watch AI tonight. Everyone sucked except for the Rocker Dude. To think I could have been won "front porch" clue. Someone Just shoot me now.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding Unsolved Clue?

Where do you look to find a clue for the unsolved clue's? I have check everywhere and just call me a dumb broad but I can't seem to fine it. Help.

new hint

FINALLY it is here new hint for travis chesney - found on country apparel

Little information can go a long way

if we can figure out some minor detailed information little by little, it might turn out ot be very helpful. does anyone know if that when eBay lists the item, does it not have a little camera in where a gallery picture should be, or does the listing...

A List of WINNERS and Their Comments

In case you are wonder if people are solely "stumbling" upon the winning auctions or if you think it's a hoax or if you just want to hear from a winners, here are some winners: mikesay98 - racing saddle http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?threadID...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.