They must be reading our posts....

Considering the sudden change in their title formats 🙂
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

art_by_jstarr
Enthusiast
at this point i am pretty sure that ebay does not want the people trying to find the treasure to find it. i have been in good spirits about this game for most of the time until now. there is nothing to go on at all except that there is a treasure listed with some oblique clue. even if you guessed "kit" for the last clue, you have to go through 436295642 (or what ever it was) number of listings.....so discouraging. thanks for taking away the few search parameters we had! im glad i sat at my puter for damn near 2days trying to find the treasure.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I totally agree with you, but i better quit talking, a few people never left feedback for me, so I can only post 7 more times in here because my feedback is under 10. Just because some people didn't take the time to leave feedback for me... jeesh
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

s3ymour3
Enthusiast
I agree with you guys, we'd probably just be better off trying to guess the image name that the "You Won" message is and popping it into searching with titles an description, or maybe we could start going through all the auctions by auction id #.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

s3ymour3...i tried that already 🙂 Doesn't work!
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

"previously owned" WOW..they're really making it hard now!!
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

*secretbear*
Enthusiast
Well, if it were easy then it wouldn't be much fun! Except that you'd win $1,000 lolol. But what fun would it be if someone got it right away and you didn't even have a chance?
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

therealn8rsk8r
Enthusiast
chu is behind this!
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

hottest_wear
Enthusiast
this isnt even fun anymore.. and im ready to quit for good.. they are making more people mad with their new listing style and people are going to begin quitting.. so nice try making it even harder ebay.. you are just sending away more and more angry participants from the game.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

adesignsnet
Enthusiast
this is crap, i stink (no shower in 2 days) there is about 12 cups around my computer. my wife hates me. my job thinks i'm sick. my eyes are hurting, and my mouse finger hurts.Even my brain hurts
Thanks Ebay.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

stash_4_cash
Enthusiast
I THINK THE NEXT POSTING SHOULD BE REALLY LONG WITH MANY TYPOS......IT WOULD HELP THE ONES WITH LOWER IQS IN FINDING IT.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply