cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many people think ebay has found another way to torture us?

X-( Pretty darned typical of how ebay always handles things. Keep you in the dark, feed u bs and then not understand why everyone is mad at them. I am signing off. Clues that require intelligence are one thing but this is absurd. Good luck to the rest of you.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

1stopbargain_com_
Enthusiast
its 237 and they want us to be smart?
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It's 4:40 a.m. here...but it has been the same all day long and all day yesterday...oh and lets not forget to throw in having to wait 3 hours or better for a clue to show up in the middle.... Typical ebay management. They can keep their $1000 - this is not even fun or thought provoking and it sure as heck has not caused me to bid on their auctions. It is just plain dumb.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

bump
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

bump
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

theamberwaves
Enthusiast
What's TORTUROUS is when you click on an item and you see the Treasure Hunt picture inside and you think you won!! But when you click Buy It Now and try to "pay" for it, you keep getting error messages because obviously someone else already beat you to it!!! I think that as soon as someone clicks on the Buy It Now
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

theamberwaves
Enthusiast
What's TORTUROUS is when you click on an item and you see the Treasure Hunt picture inside and you think you won!! But when you click Buy It Now and try to "pay" for it, you keep getting error messages because obviously someone else already beat you to it!!! I think that as soon as someone clicks on the Buy It Now of the winning hidden listng, it should automatically disappear from the search entirely!!..I almost had a heart attack thinking I had won, but I didn't. That's torture!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply