Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12920 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1555 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6121 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

704 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1083 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1949 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1621 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

590 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1867 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Is this legacy flap and shoulder bag Ok?

Are these 2 real, please? this poor black bag had the strap cut and also riveted to it. I'm not sure what the thought process was. I do have an extra rivit from my last fix so if it's good I'll be on the hunt for a strap.

Screenshot_20240507-185744_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240507-185742_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240507-185756_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240507-185758_Gallery.jpg

Hello! Need help identifying a bust, value for it and the pedestal for it would also be appreciated!

I would like to sell this bust and pedestal but I have no idea who this is or what it might be worth. Any help with either is greatly appreciated! I'm not sure what the bust is made of, though my best guess is plaster with some kind of coating that's...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are these Manolos Authentic?

I need some help! I bought a pair of luxury brand heels online, I have not yet received it but now I'm not sure if they're authentic. Can anyone help me figure it out?https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m61031669311/

Nunca me Llego el Paquete perdi mi dinero Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Slimer Cinemark NEW Sealed Popc

Order date:Apr 07, 2024Order total:US $57.84Order number:25-11402-05270anuncio engañosopone 6 productos en subasta se gana la subasta se contacta al vendedor nunca responde no he resivido nada del paquete o noticias favor ayuda 1 mes a la espera Ghos...

Resolved! 14k Vintage Sputnik ring gemstones

Hey everyone, I think I posted this in the wrong group. Hopefully this is the right one this time. I originally sold this ring, but it didn't pass authentication. GIA only said, The main/side gemstone(s) (Other Gemstones) does/do not match the listin...

20240327_172652.jpg 20240327_172852.jpg 20240325_172406.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need help identifying these sterling silver forks

Hi. I need help identifying these forks. I have a dinner fork, a luncheon fork and what I think may be a salad fork, then another salad fork? and the last one I am not sure of. Could it be a salad fork as well? I've searched the web for these forks, ...

may724 060.JPG may724-1 001.JPG IMG_0570.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tapio Wirkkala for Littala clear art glass vase?

Is this a vintage Tapio Wirkkala for Littala clear art glass vase. Vase stands 8.75” in height and 5.5” in length and 4.5” in width having an oval shape and weighs almost 4 lbs. If so would anyone know the name for this style?

Tapio Virkkala Vase 8 (1).jpg Tapio Virkkala Vase 8 (2).jpg Tapio Virkkala Vase 8 (3).jpg Tapio Virkkala Vase 8 (4).jpg

Resolved! Help with Aquamarine - Presidium Gem Tester II

Hello Sellers and Happy Day to All! I am trying to confirm that a pair of earrings are aquamarine. I have a Presidium Gem Tester II and I cannot find any information on where this gem would register on the tester. Is there someone here selling jewelr...

Is anyone making money off of toys?

I was avoiding action figures for the longest time. Slowly start bringing them in and then Funko craze kicked in.I'm VERY LUCKY to break even, but a bunch of other comic book store owners took a bath. One thing i did notice was that stores were resto...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful