Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sale Pick Up Unexplicably

After suffering 2 weeks of very poor sales, I have seen an uptick starting 5/14 and carrying through 5/15 so far. Something has changed for the better....

Seeking volunteers for experiment about item price notifications

Given eBay's changes to seller-initiated offers (auto-pay requirements for buyers, not sure if that's still rolling out or what, also more recently the unpopular practice of sending offers to people who merely looked at listings) ... and given the fa...

Screen Shot 2024-05-15 at 3.53.25 PM.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having negative feedback removed?

A buyer recently purchased a trading card, and I shipped the order on April 23. About ten days later, the buyer opened an "item not received" case, and I refunded their purchase price plus shipping. A few days later, the buyer left a negative feedbac...

can't change/edit "provided by ebay" description in listing

I'm trying to list an item but I'm not able to add as description. The current description section is just the title of my listing, and a checkbox that says 'provided by ebay' with no option to change the description.What's going on here?

alicelliot6_0-1715806781165.png

How to check for sold promoted listings?

Doing some product research… Question, is it possible to see if a seller has promoted a listing after their item has sold? I know you can see promoted listings before something sells and also on terapeak product research but is it actually possible f...

Scam

Do you recognise this? Is this a scam? I received this message from an unknown number from telegram: You do not need to pay a registration fee for this service. It is unlimited work anytime, anywhere without interrupting your current activities. Give...

Refund or not?

I sold a card and for the past week, week & 1/2 it’s showing it’s just sitting at the post office in his town. He left positive feedback but is now saying he didn’t receive the card. Do I refund or tell him no? Wasn’t very valuable a 7-10 dollar card...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Item search

I can't search for items that I'm selling. I have to go through all of my active and completed items to find a product.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 95 replies
  • 2 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors