Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12974 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1559 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6142 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

715 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1086 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1970 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1631 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

592 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1874 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Seller selling fake Silver Eagle coins

I recently ordered 10 Silver eagle coins. Today I removed some of the coins from the plastic round containers they were in and could immediately tell they were fakes. Coins were too thick, to wide, weighed to little and the details were off. I just r...

Again, counterfeit electronic components

There have been several threads on this board about counterfeit products shamelessly sold by especially Chinese sellers on Ebay. But nothing seems to be done about it. My hobby is electronics and I have bought a lot of components on Ebay during the l...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Input Old Hickory "ice" pick

Bought at sale last night. Need input. Thought it was an ice pick until I looked at it closer. Does have OLD HICKORY printed on wood part so I'm thinking some cooking utensil. Curved( bent) end is causing concern. If someone tried to bend an ice pick...

ice all.jpg ice bend.jpg ice old.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't see my all list on my seller page

Hi,In my list, I had Upload 12 Items. I can see them When I am looking on My Ebay place but unfortuantelly I can't see 6 of them When I looked to shope. Also I write exact examination on titles I can't find them. Could Yo help me or make a explanatio...

Analysis paralysis - sell groups by brand or style?

I'm inundated with costume inventory. Mostly 1960s to today. I will go insane listing each item individually (even though I know individual pieces sell faster and for better prices.) If you need to sell in groups/lots, do you all expect buyers/collec...

IMG_20240516_200842~2.jpg IMG_20240516_201143~2.jpg

Resolved! Type of spoon

can anyone please tell me what type of spoon this is? I have never seen this exact shape. This one is made by Christofle and I cannot find out what it is called - either on their site or Replacements.com or Ebay.

IMG_0105.jpeg IMG_0106.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful