cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brooch information

Hi. Im currently trying collect some miney to help bring my family  from ukraine and trying to sell some of stuff i have. I have one brooch which is signed E. S.. I did some research and it looks like itd Ehrlich Sinnock. But i dont know what it can cost. And it stamped 14K. If youll give me any idea i would very appreciate your help. 

20230116_212803.jpg

20230116_212740.jpg

20230116_212758.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Brooch information

Start a bid at $40.00, only  if it is 14K gold, good luck. It is not worth much more than that. Indicate size when listing.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Brooch information

Thanks a lot

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Brooch information

Find out what the scrap price is.  Weigh it, and know how many grams.  One place I see offers $32.61 per gram for 14K scrap gold.

krazzykats_0-1674340048060.png

Your brooch looks to weigh more than a few grams, so I would start the minimum at the scrap price x its weight or a buy-it-now price (with immediate payment) at what you may value above the scrap value.

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Brooch information

Another scrap gold chart.

krazzykats_0-1674340645600.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Brooch information

JMHO.

although not en vogue these days I'd still try to sell on a venue like ebay USA or ebay germany.

more than enough people that collect antique jewelry well above the gold price. the name being German and probably partly Slavic. as you are in Ukrain and seeing when the store was opened in New Jersey, they could have fled to the US after the massacres in the east of Europe at the start of the 20th century. Jewish ? collectors will know when they see the name.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Brooch information

Thank you) 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply