cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 FT. High Distressed CIGAR SIGN

anquiquest
Enthusiast
...ugh... my listing is again on its last day in my eBay store. This is a tremendous display sign for Havana Cigars, & older than 100 years... no one seems to be looking! Did I put it into the wrong category? I listed it under OTHER ANTIQUES. Suggestions welcome - it should be right up top in my store listings: NEVER-LAND OF YORE STORE.
Annie (anquiquest)"one who searches" Colorado doll & scrap artist,"junque"collector, aging vagabond!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I think the starting bid was a bit too high maybe? Here are completed listings for Havana Cigar Sign: (Note the one other cardboard one went for 60 something dollars, it was smaller, but they started it at .99 which may have gotten it some attention) http://search-completed.ebay.com/CIGAR-SIGN-HAVANA_W0QQcatrefZC5QQdfspZ3QQfbdZ1QQfclZ3QQfisZ2QQflocZ... People search by keywords, if you relist it, maybe cram as many words that you think people would be searching for into the title...ie: Antique Advertising Havana Cigar Store Sign Or something like that? Also, feel free to post a link to this & future auctions in our share your wares discussion. eBay groups are a GREAT way to draw attention to your items! ;) ~Kathleen -- Edited by thrushantiques at 03/13/2008 2:12 PM PDT
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

anquiquest
Enthusiast
Thanks Very MUCH< Kathleen!! I will go back & review - my auction ended, but here is the item number if anyone else wants to look AT THIS GREAT DISPLAY PIECE! It's really unusual, and the hand (fingers) are "torn" (torn off), which it my biggest concern for buyers. ~~LOL, my idea is to put a lace handkerchief in the hand of the character in the litho~!!! > Number of completed listing is #280200433960 < I may wait till next week to re-list .. not sure yet!
Annie (anquiquest)"one who searches" Colorado doll & scrap artist,"junque"collector, aging vagabond!
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

anquiquest
Enthusiast
I just looked at that listing, and it is very nice = really NICE!! But it is only 10 inches tall......... mine is really a totally different category - needs to be in a restaurant or something.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

anquiquest
Enthusiast
I have re-listed the cigar sign - it is in my upper crawl of my eBay store as of Easter Day + 1. (NEVER-LAND OF YORE STORE)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Their popular around here.....Good Luck
Message 6 of 6
latest reply