Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help to Identify Mark on Earrings

Hi - i have a pair of cloisonne floral enamel clip on earrings I believe I purchased in the 1980s. There is a mark on the back (a crown I believe) but no other name or mark. I could not find anything in trying to research the "crown" except, of cours...

mark1.jpg mark2.jpg mark3.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

help with identifying/dating a necklace

Need confirmation on my dating of this rhinestone necklace. It has a spring clip (without a tab) that I read to have been used pre-WWII so I'm guessing its from the 1930's. I'm guessing its rhinestone, although it looks almost like cut glass. It does...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

great find? deco bracelet

hello all,. longtime lurker. infrequent poster I just got this bracelet for $20. there are no hallmarks except for two swans. in my research it has something to do with French import/export? I was going to take it in to jeweler to test tomorrow but w...

013106_1202[00].jpg 013106_1204[00].jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Antique Deco Czech Buckles Clips and Unknown Men's Mesh Fob Chains? Victorian?

Hello again! These boards seem to have really changed! I'm not sure I'm in the right place, but will give it a go. I have some lovely Antique Clips marked Czechoslovakia; The Black Glass Deco and Rhinestone is a Belt buckle, I'm sure. But the other P...

Clips 001.JPG Clips 002.JPG Clips 003.JPG Clips 004.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could Anyone Help with this Vintage Tribal Mask or Extraterrestrial Face Necklace

I have tried searching ebay and google, but I can't really find anything similar to this necklace.Having said that, I'm not overly familiar with jewelry, so maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing. I can't decide if it's a tribal styled type mask, or a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors