cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warner

susanat777
Enthusiast
Research Warner Jewelry. The only information I have so far is hard to find Rare 1950 - 1970 and a recent purchase indicates sterling silver plated. Appreciated any further information. Would also appreciated any other pictures of earring back findings or unusual pieces that you might have. If possible, post pictures here to this thread.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Warner

Susan, A lot of the items were japanned (sp).Most of the ones I see have distinct blackened frames.Their values look similar to Weiss.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Warner

Just a tidbit from my book. Warner is high quality and not very common. And as Maddy said jappaned but not all jappaned and not all jappaned is Warner. Company started in 50's and went into the70's by Joseph Warner. Not all Warner is marked. Jewelry demonstrates skilled workmanship and brilliant stones.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Warner

Susanat777: Hello: Could you tell me how to post pictures to this thread? Thankyou. I have a pair of cufflinks i would like to post for research. Thankyou Rose
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Warner

susanat777
Enthusiast
At the top of the discussions is a search bar. Try puttting in website host or photos and see if you can find the thread. Or just scanned down through the discussion threads. There is a couple good complete how to -- post picture in your discussion. If you can't find let me know.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Warner

susanat777
Enthusiast
I had read somewhere that not all Warner was marked. We know have one earring clip. And looking for perhaps other clips that were also used. I use these earring findings to figure out unmarked pieces of jewelry. Any posts of any other earring clips would be appreciated.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Warner

slimnavette
Enthusiast
Warner is nice stuff. I also want to add that he made that beautiful day and night brooch which I could kick myself for selling (way to cheap). You can see a pic of it on pg. 6 of Marcia Brown's Unsigned Beauties. (His is signed, though) Trying to identify pieces by findings like earring backs though is sometimes difficult with the exception of a few like Schreiner and even Austria used the same distinctive backing as Schreiner. Since I haven't been in dabbling in jewels for over a year, it will take me time to reorganize things. I know I have my own pic of the day and night brooch as well as other Warner pieces. I'll try to get a couple up (if I can find them LOL).
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Warner

slimnavette
Enthusiast
Susan, just found a couple of Warner's and will try to get them up tomorrow for you. A demi (w/ers) and a reverse glass cameo. Will also look for that rose pic of mine.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply