cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying maker of brooch

I see pieces by Hobe that look like this I see pieces by Julianna that look like this I hate to even throw the word Julianna out there there's so many unsigned Julianna pieces and quite frankly half of them look like Weiss to me ..again clearly I'm still learning lol. I look forward to your expert opinions!20180412_125845.jpg

20180412_125726.jpg

20180412_125711.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have seen this identified as Julianna. If you can find it verified it will be a selling point. Pretty pin!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ty! The pictures don't do it justice...it is dazzling. I really need to get myself a good camera..sigh

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Changing topic slightly...does anybody have any recommendations on a reasonable priced good camera for taking pictures of jewelry and uploading to a computer?..my pics stink..i need clearrr pics if i want to sell... I'm always so disappointed not to be able to capture the sparkle that I see

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@abbylilyd wrote:

Changing topic slightly...does anybody have any recommendations on a reasonable priced good camera for taking pictures of jewelry and uploading to a computer?..my pics stink..i need clearrr pics if i want to sell... I'm always so disappointed not to be able to capture the sparkle that I see

To give you a recommendation on a camera, I've been using the same Canon SX160-IS for over 5 years now.  I used a similar Canon prior to this one for nearly 2 years when I worked for an antique store doing eBay listings.  I liked it so much, I bought this one.  I found it brand new, sealed in the box, on Craigslist at the time for $60.  Very easy and simple to use.  Works on 2-AA batteries, so I bought a 4 pack of rechargables and a wall charger.  I also bought Photoshop Elements so I can crop, lighten, darken, sharpen, resize, and rename.  All in total I spent about $120 for everything.

Take a look at my listings.  The photos are all taken with this camera.  It works great for jewelry, especially when taking photos of hallmarks and signatures.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply