cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auction Tools Software

I am interested in some Auction Tools Software and would like to open up discussion about what is available. I saw reference on another discussion and thought it might be nice to move it to one folder. What I am looking for is the program that allows you to see if you have snipes coming in. I saw this someplace last year for 29.95 with a bunch of other tools but I lost the link and would now like to buy this. It came with a bunch of other helpful auction tools too. I am also interested in discussing any other software tools you find helpful. This is such a grea group and you all have such good ideas. AIV
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Auction Tools Software

AIV, I am all thumbs when it comes to computers so I won't be much help but I will watch with interest as this goes along. This is an incredible group and is a showcase for teamwork. See ya!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

For those of us using Sellers Assistant we know that our time is running out. eBay has introduced eBay Blackthorne which seems to be a huge 'thorne' in everyone's side. I tried to use it, all it did was seize up my computer. If you read the discussion board on it, not one person has anything good to say. Someone even started a thread for positive comments, after weeks there were none. There is a software program that is pretty simple for those of us who like it that way...try K Auction www.kinem.com. Free 30 day trial. One time charge of about $39.00, free updates forever! Owner Dan Kinem personally answers questions within a day. Works for auctions and store items. Bulk listing, No monthly charge, no per item charge. Can't beat it.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

aunteunie
Enthusiast
I started using Auctiva afer I tried Blackthorne, which I hated! Auctiva is free, easy to use and my listings look the same as they did before. Oh, and they store your images for free, too.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

aunteunie
Enthusiast
BTW, with Auctiva you get a free subscription to Sellathon and it lists snipes on your auctions. You can also subscribe without auctiva. Lately, Auctiva has been having bandwidth problems because the servers they are listed with aren't equiped to handle someone who has grown as big as Auctiva. Auctiva is working on moving to a service that has companies even larger than they are, plus a few new upgrades. This should be resolved in about a week. That's why my photos sometimes don't show.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

When you say Snipes, Bettyellen, do you mean it shows the incoming Snipes ?? AIV
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

aunteunie
Enthusiast
It shows how many people have a snipe on your auction. yes
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Auction Tools Software

This is way cool 🙂 I want to know that information sometimes, so I will look into this. Best, AIV
Message 8 of 8
latest reply