cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used Books, VHS Movies and More Shipped in One Day The Right Way Etown Thrift N Vintage Buys

Hi,

My name is craig. I started my eBay journey 1 1/2 years ago just selling stuff I had around the house I no longer needed. I immediately fell in love with all the positive feedback and friendly customers on eBay. Now I sell mostly books, VHS, and collectibles. Some are rare and some are common finds. Our books ship the right way. We don't just slide them in a poly bag with no protection. Our feedback speaks for itself. We are not a megaseller. However, we do take care of all of our customers like family. Check out our store at Etown Thrift N Vintage Buys to see if we have just that thing you're looking for!

Any portion of the proceeds helps towards funding a project I am building to help educate; adult victims of child abuse, people with anxiety and depression and people who have addiction problems. On behalf of all the people that will be helped in the future as a result of profits made from my store, Thank you for your support!

Here are sume direct links to our store categories:

Used Books

VHS Movies

Collectibles

Craft Books

Home and Garden

Pottery and Glass

Board Games

Baseball Game Program Books

We also have more but this is a general idea of the types of things we have. We list new items daily! To stay up to date with our newest arrivals, subscribe to our store.

My goal is live each day a little better than the last.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0