cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santa's Songbird ® ACEO Art Project for 2021 and onward!

Greetings Everyone,

I host Santa's Songbird ® Art Project which offers Free extra exposure for ACEO art and more:

The project began in 2013 when I shared an excerpt from my narrative poem, The Secret of Santa’s Songbird, with artists friends on eBay. We all discovered that Family Friendly (okay for kids to view too) miniature art related to the poem, sells remarkably well! So I have indie published the entire narrative poem as a softcover storybook in Large Print with room on each page for readers to embellish the pages with their own choice of art or not.

The project continues helping to energize and expand the market for Family Friendly (okay for kids to view too) ACEO art and all miniature paintings and drawings from micro minis on up. Due to the storybook's ever growing popularity, subject related hand made crafts, stickers, other small gifts, and food recipes, especially Christmas related treat recipes, are also appreciated by fans of the story.

Participation in the project is Free and at will & all participants retain rights to their respective art and remain independent sellers, so always give your art its own title and note your copyright.  The storybook may also inspire you and your kids to create your own story art display or show indoors or out. If you would appreciate more details, inspiration, and ideas, see my eBay profile and visit the storybook’s website links back to eBay and more.

Here is my eBay profile link:
http://ebay.com/usr/djaxks

I also host the Project on Pinterest where you can pin links back to your subject related Family Friendly ACEO art on eBay. There are a number of subject related pin boards, each with its own theme related to the storybook and/or one of my other short poems.

One of my latest poems posted on Pinterest and here for your cheer and inspiration this June 2021, is titled “Butterfly Moon” and the poem may be shown in your eBay Listing of Family Friendly butterfly subject ACEO art at any time onward! Here is the poem:

Butterfly Moon © by D. S. Jackson.png

There are issues with book sales reporting and payment of author royalties that appear to be a publishing industry wide problem. This has kept me from releasing my next book. I believe it will all work out as we solve much greater issues at hand.  I  continue to promote miniature works of art and share my works of cheer one way or other, and your beautiful related art and kind online reviews of my works will always be appreciated! The Finest Art is Positive Spirit Shared!

Kindest Regards,

djaxks

#Art, #ACEO, #FamilyFriendlyArt, #MiniaturePainting, #StoryArt,

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Nice work!

How does one get a copy of the poem to place in a butterfly ACEO listing on eBay?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Greetings,

Thank you!

I think you can click on the image of the poem and there should be a way to download it.

Let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards,

Message 3 of 3
latest reply