coloredpencilart
Enthusiast

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Don't read any further if you do not want to see what images will be in the playing card deck. For members participating in the 2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck **It is not necessary for you to post your image in this thread**. But if you want to post your playing card image. Please post it here. Please do not post in the main discussion thread. Enjoy Rick Project Leader ACEO Playing Card Deck -- Visit my listings Click Here!!! -- Edited by coloredpencilart at 02/27/2011 6:17 PM PST
Message 1 of 303
latest reply
302 REPLIES 302

**SPOILER** 2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck

Wow, Kerry, I think I like this one even more than the first one. And yes, I counted all the hearts. Wonderful work. :) -- Kathy

Kathy
Message 226 of 303
latest reply

malinwoo
Enthusiast
Gorgeous Kerry. :) Whoa group did muse the idea about when we had a very full and active group a few years ago, mock ups etc,for the horse lovers (I dont think it would be viable in the ebay group anymore) but the real thing we always lacked ... was Rick, 🙂
Message 227 of 303
latest reply

He's OURS...and you cannot have him! hahahahaha...yes we DO love our RICK! *grin* Without his efforts we would NOT have these wonderful decks. I can't say it enough..thank you Rick! Kerry your replacement is just beautiful...so beautiful. Owly your octo is P E R F E C T, just..well you guys leave me speechless. This is just so cool! -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 228 of 303
latest reply

Wow... beautiful octopus Owly. And Kerry, this one is at least as lovely as the first one. Do you use a horse hair to paint with?! such fine detail.
Message 229 of 303
latest reply

Kerry you are the Queen of the horse painters! I love this one even more too. It's like you just want to reach out and pet him. Does he nip? -- Reality was once someone's dream.
Reality was once someone's dream.
Message 230 of 303
latest reply

Such beautiful cards! The ACEO playing card decks just keep getting better and better! Can't wait to see the finished deck!!! Here's mine. I thought about doing a Halloween theme, but we kept getting more snow so... Here's a twist on my Snow Critters. 🙂 Kim
Message 231 of 303
latest reply

Awwwwwww. It's adorable Kim. :) -- Kathy

Kathy
Message 232 of 303
latest reply

Thanks Kathy! :-x
Message 233 of 303
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Very cute Kim, I have a friend that wants a deck for her little girls to play fish with (she is an artist also) and they will love that one.
Message 234 of 303
latest reply

Wonderful Kim! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 235 of 303
latest reply

Thanks! :-x
Message 236 of 303
latest reply

Aw Kim, what a fun happy piece......love it!!!! -- .•:*¨¨*:•Southie•:*¨¨*:•. my blog
.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 237 of 303
latest reply

malinwoo
Enthusiast
very cute Kim, adorable. 🙂
Message 238 of 303
latest reply

Kim that is so wonderful, makes me happy. I love it! -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 239 of 303
latest reply

Wow Kerry! Sensational! Loves yours also Kim! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 240 of 303
latest reply