cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been awhile!

Have not sold ACEO's on here in over 10 years. How is everyone doing with them? Are they still popular? I gave up selling on here when I was seeing that most of my listings were only getting 3 views, wasn't worth my time anymore. How is it now?  Thinking about listing art again on ebay...

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It's been awhile!

I sell paintings regularly. I suppose it depends on the subject matter and quality. I’m sure, as with anything, consistency is important as well. I love to paint, so I do it almost daily. I’m happy to have this venue available to reach a wide audience. I’m not much on social media, but that could also be an avenue you use to direct others to your work. Good luck!
Gary
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It's been awhile!

I sell ACEOs on eBay.  They are pretty popular.

Wild-Daisy
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It's been awhile!

but is it worthwhile, in terms of the money you make off it?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's been awhile!

“The money you make” selling ACEO art depends on the audience for the art you create. If you wish to appeal to serious collectors who will pay top dollar for your works, you need to look at the ACEOs such collectors are buying. Click on the word “Advanced” next to the blue “Search” button on the top right of an ebay page. An Advanced Search page will appear. Enter the keyword: “ACEO”, In this Category:“Art” ,Click the “Sold Listings” box, and click the blue “search” button. Study the results for the caliber and subject matter of the work you would be able to match in your own style. This will give you some idea of the current market for ACEO art.

If you create ACEO art that is Family Friendly (okay for kids to view), you may enjoy the art project I host. It’s Free to participate and helps artists expand their audience by introducing their works to a whole new market for subject related story art.

Kindest Regards,
Dianne
Author of, The Secret of Santa’s Songbird

Message 5 of 5
latest reply