Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Tracking Updating

Hi eBay Community members, I am contacting you from Sri Lanka. I have sold a few items to USA buyers and sent each item with a tracking number, but my item tracking data is not updating on the USPS website. Can someone please tell me why the USPS is ...

Why can't cost be calculated on a Flat Rate box?

When I want to choose a USPS Flat Rate Box of a specific size (for example- Small), as a shipping option, eBay comes back with "Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code." Why can't eBay calculate the shipping cost on a Flat R...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller says he needs my drivers license ID # and phone # to ship

So I purchased a really nice denim jacket from a person selling in Peru, and after some back and forth about the product the seller said that I needed to provide him with a drivers license ID number and phone number so he could ship. This was odd sin...

New seller: Concern about shipping cost

I'm a new seller on eBay and I've just sold my first item at auction. I have a few concerns about how to ship and the costs associated with it, however. I know that the shipping fees that a buyer pays for an item goes directly into your account if it...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx

I have read previous posts about missing parcels ! I dropped my fed ex parcel to the designated drop off location , obtained receipt but on tracking it states still at drop off point . I went to the store and they confirmed it was picked up earlier t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay International Shipping down?

I've been trying to purchase a $147 label for an item I sold to a buyer in Chile. I keep getting an error that "Something is wrong" "Try again later" I was able to get a phone call from an ebay rep who created an IT ticket. Other than that he did not...

eBay overcharging on shipped items???

I recently shipped out a toy that weights from UPS 3lbs 3.1oz. It was going to the east coast and I inputted 1lb more than it weighed and the correct dimensions. I was charged $15. Then 10 days later I get a charge for the difference it cost to ship ...

Extra hipping charges

Anyone else received notices about extra shipping charges through Fed-Ex? I printed off 2 separate labels with FedEx Ground with exact weight and dimensions and had to pay an extra $34.60 - The weight of both Items were under 2 lbs. and FedEx added a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors