cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra hipping charges

Anyone else received notices about extra shipping charges through Fed-Ex? I printed off 2 separate labels with FedEx Ground with exact weight and dimensions and had to pay an extra $34.60 - The weight of both Items were under 2 lbs. and FedEx added another 20 lbs to each item.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Extra hipping charges

FedEx has numerous "surcharges" that can be applied to the eBay label "estimated" cost that range from shape (odd shape, or tubes) , package material (plastic perhaps), delivery location charges, (residential, perhaps rural), re doing the label charges,..........................................

Sometimes hard to determine what surcharges were applied

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Extra hipping charges

Fedex is one of the most corrupt corporations in the world. From bogus charges to flat out internal theft.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Extra hipping charges

Thank you

But I called FedEx and even if I bought the label through them ,without the eBay discount, it would have been less. It appears something has changed recently on shipping charges so be careful or you will end up losing money on sales like I did.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Extra hipping charges

I would walk barefoot cross-country and deliver in person rather than use FedEx. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply