Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

IRS pushed back the $600 seller 1099-K for 2023 tax year...any official announcement from eBay yet?

IRS announced on Nov 21, 2023 regarding postponing the 2023 $600 tax requirement and increasing it to $5,000 in 2024: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-announces-delay-in-form-1099-k-reporting-threshold-for-third-party-platform-payments-in-2023-plans-...

"We cancel a sale for your security"...Not again!

Tis the season...my 4th canceled sale I think in a month...I can't keep track. I seem to draw them like flies.I usually get a notice 2 weeks later not to mail out an item. LOL."No longer registered on eBay"....one can only imagine if anyone had purch...

eBay item specifics (custom sku)

Anyone having a problem with listing using your phone app with the item specifics. I’ve always used the custom sku to put location info. I’ve tried listing things today (12/3/23) and I can no longer edit or the custom sku . It will not open, all othe...

Item was delivered to wrong address listed on shipping label

Hello, I am trying to dispute a negative feedback from a customer that he states I had the package sent back to myself. The tracking information shows it was delivered to a PO Box in my city but their address is listed in Texas. Ive already filed a c...

Resolved! Go paperless with your Form 1099-K message

HelloI saw an ebay message sayingGo paperless with your Form 1099-KIt's fast, reliable, and convenient way to get your form.Go paperlessForm 1099-KYou get a Form 1099-Kopens in a new window or tab if your sales meet the minimum IRS reporting threshol...

Resolved! drop in sales and views

I dont understand what is happening, I am down 42% on sales, page views etc. etc. I can barely make ends meet these last few weeks. I dont' know what do do. I know the economy isn't great but there has to be a reason for the sudden drop. Anyone else ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 98 replies
  • 10 helpful

Resolved! Day 10 of Ebay's 5 day Payout Hold

Today is now day 10 of eBay refusing to let me collect my money. I am not a brand new seller. and when I talked to customer service they told me I didn't do anything wrong. First 5 day hold, ok fine, I'll deal with it..... but then a 2nd 5 day hold??...

USPS

I recently sold some stickers to a buyer. A week went by after the package was delivered and the buyer contacted me stating they didn’t receive all the stickers. They sent a picture and the envelope I mailed the stickers in was damaged/ripped. I refu...

Copying listings

Hey there ! just curious, seen alot of other sellers have the same product as other sellers but have the same pics example, the first 1-2 photos may have the store or sellers name and other stuff to represent them whilst the first 3-6 photos may have...

Customer Service Is Laughable

On Friday 12-1-2023 I contacted ebay customer service through the chat system & when that didn't work because of the inept csr's I tried the phone which was just as bad as the chat. I had re-posted a few Christmas Items that weren't doing well & I ho...

Buyer selected shipping

Hi I listed a cooler on eBay it basically makes you pick the item already listed on eBay after selling the item I noticed the dimensions were off. The buyer selected UPS ground advantage and paid$90. When calculating the shipping for ground advantage...

EBAY FEEDBACK SCAM! BEWARE!!

I recently sold a item brand new factory sealed it was a gaming mouse… Then I noticed the buyer left me Negative Feedback stating that the roller on the mouse timing was off! The buyer Never messaged me regarding any issues nor did they request a ret...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

Unable to Reach eBay Customer Support

I have received an email stating that I have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay due to concerns about my seller account. The only contact and help option provided is a phone number with no prefix (0818 xxx xxx). How can I cal...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors